The article courtesy of RT raises questions about who really is responsible for the Sarin Gas attacks in Syria, the mere fact that the many governments are admitting there was an attack, is not in question! The fact that chemical weapons were used, is also as far as the facts go, also not in question! The other evidence that is doing the rounds, relates to who supplied these weapons in the first place, this is surely and must be in question!
The fact that the United Nations Weapon Inspectorate visited and took samples is not in question, even though the results will only yield the fact, that there was chemical weapons used, not who is responsible! This article leads us to an unconfirmed yet awful conclusion that the use of a deadly nerve gas called Sarin was used, as it has been found in the hands of suspected Syrian Islamist‘s it does not however tells us who planted them, or how they got there in the first place!
Since l started adding daily reports from RT under the post #Syria http://acenewsservices.com/2013/09/03/syria-crisis-live-as-it-happens-when-it-happens-peace/ the accusations come thick and fast, with various leaders stepping up to the plate, claiming they can find a solution, but always more and more people are dying in ever-increasing numbers, and no leader is solving that with how!
So read this article and as l always say judge for yourself! Not the guilty or innocent, not even who is right or wrong!
My opinion or 10 cents worth is that war never ever solved anything, it just prolongs suffering of the innocents, and always lets the guilty go free. http://rt.com/news/sarin-gas-turkey-al-nusra-021/
- Turkey Indicts Syrian Rebels For Attempting To Purchase Sarin Gas (patdollard.com)
- U.S. military confirms rebels had sarin (conservativebyte.com)
- Turkish prosecutors indict Syrian rebels for seeking chemical weapons (rt.com)
- Syrian Rebels Were Caught Sneaking Sarin Gas Across the Border in May (intellihub.com)
- Syria rebels ordered 10 tons of sarin nerve agent in Turkey (theiranproject.com)
- UN Has Evidence Of Rebel Use Of Sarin (youviewed.com)