#AceGuestPost: “A Musical Tribute to Mikaeel Kular-In God’s Hands Now”
Mikaeel Kular’s family x
Thank you, nearly 2,000 shares of this video on Facebook
When a child of 3-year-old goes missing we all fear the worst, all over the world. This doesn’t happen in Scotland, we don’t have to deal with this. Today we do. But we do together and as one. Same as any community would. I couldn’t go search but my son did. All I could do was sit and type. Now we know the Mother killed her own, what should have been her precious child “Praying4TheDay” Anger comes and we ask God to take Mikaeel and to make sure he is ok. We ask why but we will ever know why Rosdeep Kular did what she did. She will go to Cornton Vale women’s prison till the trial.
In the meantime our thought turn to Mikaeel. His pain is over, he won’t be in pain again, he is in a better place. But I thought all day about doing something but couldn’t as I couldn’t walk. I was one of a few people who put a reward out for information, and I would again. We wanted a headline like “Kid found in Uncles house alive” We never.
- A musical tribute to Mikaeel Kular – In God’s hands now(prayingforoneday.wordpress.com)
Ace Search News
Ace News Group
Ace News Group
Providing news and views of articles and posts of interest together with our own personalised news and the truth we have uncovered just for you our readers!
Ace News Group
Ace News Group Providing The Truth Behind The News
As a news group of specifically chosen individuals, we provide stories, posts and articles that will obtain the real truth, that is hidden behind the headlines!
- Doctorates, Down-Dogs and the Challenge of Self Talk (Guest Post) 02/07/2015Originally posted on Fit Is a Feminist Issue:The day I submitted my PhD dissertation was also my 95th day of a self-imposed 100 day yoga challenge. I had never intended to complete both tasks in such quick succession. Indeed, the fact that I actually completed either task at all feels like a happy, but…Ace Worldwide News Group
- In Light of Recent Events 02/07/2015Originally posted on JimsBlog:This is the text of the sermon I preached on Sunday, June 28, setting aside my summer sermon series to address a number of recent events in our nation. I publish it here by request: On Thursday Christy and I drove from Richmond, Virginia, to Niagara Falls, Ontario, which means that…Ace Worldwide News Group
- art – mask…i try to be … a little wizard…! 28/06/2015Originally posted on Paul Militaru:Ace Worldwide News Group:Really nice picture Paul added you herd as well http://flip.it/mLtmj Originally posted on Paul Militaru: View originalFiled under: UncategorizedAce Worldwide News Group
- #BringBackOurGirls – Chibok SCHOOL-GIRLS FOUND — But The Results Are Sinister 02/07/2015July 2, 2015 Mad World News: Nearly 300 schoolgirls were kidnapped from Chibok, Nigeria over a year...silentsoldierus
- VA STILL “Dysfunctional” With “Unaccountably At Every Level” Say Insiders Caught On Hidden Camera 01/07/2015July 1, 2015 We The People: In another undercover operation, James O’Keefe and project Veritas bring you...silentsoldierus
- VA Inspector General Announces Retirement Amid Criticism 01/07/2015July 1, 2015 Stars and Stripes: By Travis J. Tritten WASHINGTON — The Department of Veterans Affairs acting...silentsoldierus
- Hillary’s campaign has a sturdy foundation 02/07/2015Originally posted on A Heapin' Plate of Conservative Politics & Religion:Lorra B.:Standing on principals??? Hmmmmmm Originally posted on A Heapin' Plate of Conservative Politics & Religion: View originalLorra B.
- Free Stuff Revelution – 2015 02/07/2015July 2, 2015 Joseph Botts: FREE STUFF The folks who are getting the free stuff don’t like The folks who are paying for the free stuff , because The folks who are paying for the free stuff can no longer Afford to pay for both the free stuff and their own stuff. And the folks... Read More in Free Stuff Revelution – 2015Lorra B.
- CCTV Of Georgia Walmart Mob Surfaces – 50+ Thugs Trashing Store, Attacking Customers, 2am Sunday… 02/07/2015July 2, 2015 The Last Refuge: We originally shared this story last weekend after law enforcement captured one of the culprits. Now police have released CCTV video: MACON, Ga. — Authorities in central Georgia say up to 50 teenagers bent on destruction raced into a Wal-Mart in Macon, smashing merchandise and causing an estimated... Read More in CCTV Of Georg […]Lorra B.
Follow Ace News ServicesMy Tweets
- #P6+1: Iran bans must be lifted, not suspended’ 02/07/2015#AceNewsReport – Update: July.02: ‘Iran bans must be lifted, not suspended’ http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2015/07/02/418456/Iran-nuclear-deal-Majid-Takht-Ravanchi-sanctions-UN-Security-Council @AceNewsServices Ace Worldwide News GroupFiled under: #AceNewsReportAce Worldwide News Group
- #BREAKING ‘ US Navy Yard in DC on lockdown ‘ 02/07/2015#AceBreakingNews – U.S.A:July.02: US Navy Yard in DC on lockdown http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2015/07/02/418465/US-Navy-Yard-in-DC-on-lockdown- @AceNewsServices Ace Worldwide News GroupFiled under: #AceNewsReportAce Worldwide News Group
- Article: Iraq reports 4mn cases of ISIL abuses 02/07/2015#AceNewsReport – Featured:July.02: Iraq reports 4-million cases of ISIL abuses http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2015/07/02/418482/Middle-East-Iraq-ISIL-Mohammad-Mahdi-alBayati-UNAMI-Zeid-Raad-alHussein @AceNewsServices Ace Worldwide News GroupFiled under: #AceNewsReportAce Worldwide News Group
- John Roberts rules in favor of Obama third term 29/06/2015Originally posted on Socialism is not the Answer:Obama takes his new dog “Roberts” out for a walk? Flopping Aces Barack Obama has decided to run for a third term (at least) as President of the United States. President Obama is beginning the process to amend the Constitution to allow him to run for a…Ace Worldwide News Group
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 26/06/2015Originally posted on PUMABydesign001's Blog:The Council has spoken, the votes have been cast, and the results are in for this week’s Watcher’s Council match up. “A republic, if you can keep it.” -Benjamin Frankin “What is euphemistically called government-corporate ‘partnership’ is just government coercion, political favoritism, collectivist industrial […]Ace Worldwide News Group
- Report: 90% of Palestinian prisoners suffer continuous, systematic torture in Israeli jails 26/06/2015Originally posted on altahrir, news of Islam, Muslims, Arab Spring and special Palestine:As many as 90 per cent of Palestinian prisoners have been subjected to various types of torture and abuse in Israeli jails, a report revealed yesterday. The report by the Palestinian Committee for Prisoners’ and Ex-Prisoners Affairs, which came on the occasion…Ace Worldwide News Group
- The Eight Steps Leading to the Coming American Holocaust 26/06/2015Originally posted on Christian Patriots:Dietrich Bonhoeffer (above photo) – He Had the Guts to Say No to Hitler. Who has the guts to say “no” today? Could genocide ever be carried out against segments of the American people in the modern age? Just asking this question would get some to label the inquiry as…Ace Worldwide News Group
- Scores of Terrorists Killed in Failed Attack on Daraa 26/06/2015Originally posted on Uprootedpalestinians's Blog:Local Editor Field sources firmly denied reports that terrorist militants advanced in Daraa, stressing meanwhile that heavy losses were inflicted upon the insurgents. Reports circulated by media that terrorists had controlled al-Sarw checkpoint at the northern entrance of Daraa are baseless, the sources t […]Ace Worldwide News Group
- Everyday chemicals in combination may cause cancer 25/06/2015Originally posted on DES Daughter Network:Fifty chemicals the public are exposed to on a daily basis may trigger cancer when combined, according to new research. Chemical Attack image by Surian Soosay. 2015 Study Abstract Lifestyle factors are responsible for a considerable portion of cancer incidence worldwide, but credible estimates from the World Health O […]Ace Worldwide News Group
- FIRST THEY CAME FOR THE CONFEDERATE FLAG, … 25/06/2015Originally posted on tomfernandez28's Blog:Originally posted on tomfernandez28's Blog: View originalFiled under: Ace Chat NewsAce Worldwide News Group
- Article: Ukraine, lenders to hold confidential talks 02/07/2015#AceFinanceNews – Featured:July.02: Ukraine, lenders to hold confidential talks http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2015/07/02/418425/Ukraine-confidential-debt-talks-IMF @AceNewsServices Ace Worldwide News GroupFiled under: Ace Finance NewsAce Worldwide News Group
- #BRICS ‘ Market Means Independence from West Says Indian Delegate ‘ 02/07/2015#AceFinanceNews – #BRICS According to a member of the Indian delegation at the BRICS Civic Forum in Moscow, a common market between BRICS member states would ensure the countries’ economic independence from the West. #BRICS market ensures economic independence from #West – #India delegate http://t.co/5fEAOt6WRF — Sputnik (@SputnikInt) July 2, 2015 MOSCOW (Sp […]Ace Worldwide News Group
- LONDON: ‘ Bank of England says primed for action over Greek crisis ‘ 02/07/2015#AceFinanceNews – Featured LONDON (Reuters) – The Bank of England said on Wednesday it stood ready to take any action required in response to Greece’s worsening debt crisis, and warned that lack of liquidity left financial markets vulnerable to a sell-off. Greece’s troubles were the most rapidly looming threat to financial stability in Britain, the […] […]Ace Worldwide News Group
- Article: Vegan and vegetarian diets are the best for losing weight, new study finds 02/07/2015#AceFoodNews – Featured:July.02: Vegan and vegetarian diets are the best for losing weight, new study finds http://qz.com/442706/vegan-and-vegetarian-diets-are-the-best-for-losing-weight-new-study-finds/ @AceNewsServices Ace Worldwide News GroupFiled under: Ace Food & Health NewsAce Worldwide News Group
- ‘ Pairing Foods for Nutrition ‘ 30/06/2015#AceFood News – June.30: This is a way to get food that is nutritious that are the makings of a great salad? You need fresh greens, of course, and then a layer of colourful vegetables like tomatoes and carrots. That’s a good start. But to help the body absorb more of the nutrients packed into […]Ace Worldwide News Group
- @TelegraphFood The White Hart in Devon – Restaurant Review @AceFoodNews 28/06/2015The White Hart, Devon, restaurant review http://t.co/M4f4EmjaEF — Telegraph Food (@TelegraphFood) June 26, 2015 @AceNewsServices Ace Worldwide News Filed under: Ace Food & Health NewsAce Worldwide News Group
- Lifetime’s A DEADLY ADOPTION is Brilliant – And Don’t Believe Anyone Who Tells You It’s Not 02/07/2015Originally posted on cinematically insane:For 30 years, Lifetime has been making predictable movies about women in peril, marriages on the skids, and adorable children in danger. These competently produced but uninspired films usually feature familiar faces from TV and provide disposable diversion for the channel’s core female audience. Saturday night, Lifet […]Ace Worldwide News Group
- YANSS 051 – How Google uses behavioral science to make work suck less 02/07/2015From Dilbert to Fight Club to Joe Versus the Volcano, the world of white-collar drones and managerial ineptitude has long been a goldmine for parody. The soul-sucking details are so ubiquitous and familiar that in addition to the British and the American versions of The Office, there are also versions in Chile, France, Germany, Israel…Ace Worldwide News Group
- Article: Kanye West Shaded By Legendary Rockers — See What Yeezus Said To Set Them Off & Watch The Who Respond! 29/06/2015#AceMediaNews – Featured:June.29: Kanye West Shaded By Legendary Rockers — See What Yeezus Said To Set Them Off & Watch The Who Respond! http://perezhilton.com/2015-06-29-kanye-west-shade-the-who-pete-townshend-greatest-living-rock-star @AceNewsServices Ace Worldwide News GroupFiled under: #AceNewsDeskAce Worldwide News Group
- Medieval Letter-People 02/07/2015Originally posted on medievalbooks:The human body is one of the most common objects encountered in art, whether in paintings, sculptures or other objects. Things have not changed much since medieval times, when artists loved to fill their work with human figures – commonly saints or individuals affiliated with biblical stories. Among the great diversity of d […]Ace Worldwide News Group
- Hamilton and the Tenner 02/07/2015Originally posted on Hysteriography:It does seem to me historically tone deaf for the Treasury Dept. to consider taking Alexander Hamilton, of all people, off U.S. currency, of all things, or even reducing his presence there. I can’t say I care who is on the money — easier to have nothing there but graphic design, I think — but…Ace Worldwide News Group
- Article: Japan marks 70th anniversary of Battle of Okinawa 23/06/2015#AceHistoryNews On this Day June.23: Japan marks 70th anniversary of Battle of Okinawa. http://www.businessinsider.com/afp-japan-marks-70th-anniversary-of-battle-of-okinawa-2015-6 @AceNewsServices Ace Worldwide News GroupFiled under: #AceHistoryNewsAce Worldwide News Group
- Cycle speedway: The ‘skid kids’ who raced bicycles on WW2 bomb sites 01/05/2015Originally posted on AC:In the post-war UK, groups of teenagers found a use for the crumbling bomb sites that scarred their cities – they raced bicycles on them. How did this hazardous and haphazard pastime become a hugely popular sport? “The back wheels skid wildly, the cinders fly, and another rider makes a four-point…Ace Worldwide News Group
- James Lind and the Prevention of Scurvy 01/05/2015Originally posted on ReginaJeffers's Blog:A portrait of Scottish doctor James Lind (1716–1794) – Public Domain – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Lind#/media/File:James_Lind_by_Chalmers.jpg James Lind was a Scottish doctor, who studied scurvy first hand. Born in Edinburgh in 1716, Lind became an apprentice at Edinburgh’s College of Surgeons at the age […]Ace Worldwide News Group
- Wife Sells Husband 01/05/2015Originally posted on texthistory:I have been trawling the British news archives and this might be? a first. In Cumberland Pacquet & Ware’s Whitehaven Advertiser of 22 August 1815 they claim a woman sold her husband with a halter round his neck at Dewsbury market. She got oy 4s 6d for him!Ace Worldwide News Group
- Article: Warhol’s One Dollar Bill fetches £20.9m on record night for Sotheby’s 02/07/2015#AceWorldNews – Featured:July.02: Warhol’s One Dollar Bill fetches £20.9m on record night for Sotheby’s http://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2015/jul/02/warhol-sothebys-one-dollar-bill-record-night-bacon @AceNewsServices Ace Worldwide News GroupFiled under: #AceWorldNewsAce Worldwide News Group
- Article: London: the city that ate itself 02/07/2015#AceWorldNews – Featured:July.02: London: the city that ate itself http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jun/28/london-the-city-that-ate-itself-rowan-moore @AceNewsServices Ace Worldwide News GroupFiled under: #AceWorldNewsAce Worldwide News Group
- Article: Nineties Toy Craze Tamagotchi Back On US Shelves 01/07/2015#AceWorldNews – Featured:July.01: Nineties Toy Craze Tamagotchi Back On US Shelves http://www.forbes.com/sites/laurenorsini/2015/07/01/nineties-toy-craze-tamagotchi-back-on-us- @AceNewsServices Ace Worldwide News GroupFiled under: #AceWorldNewsAce Worldwide News Group
Ace Authors News
- "UN's World Food Program feeds record 3.8 Million Syrians in December" 14/01/2014English: Logo of the UN World Food Programme in SVG format (Photo credit: Wikipedia) #AceNewsGroup posted: "#AceWorldNews says the UN's World Food Program (WFP) delivered rations to a record 3.8 million people in #Syria in December. However, the agency said civilians in eastern provinces and besieged towns near the capital remain out of reach. […]email@example.com (Unknown)
- Affect Of Bedroom Tax As Man Cuts His Throat In Runcorn Benefits Office In Protest 07/10/2013admin posted: " An eyewitness, who asked not be identified, heard the middle-aged man say he was 'sick of all this sh*t' then watched him drag a blade through skin from his ear down to his throat on each side of his neck. The wounds left him and the floor spattered wi" New post on Atos Victims Group News An eyewitness, who asked not be id […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Unknown)
- DWP quietly confirms ATOS isn’t working after all – Sheila Gilmore MP…. 07/10/2013Atos (Photo credit: Wikipedia) admin posted: " For months the Department for Work and Pensions were insistent that the critics of the Work Capability Assessment – and ATOS in particular –were wrong; the Department instead said the system was gradually improving. Now, one working day into the Westmi" New post on Atos Victims Group News For months th […]email@example.com (Unknown)
- WASHINGTON: ' Warren issues Report over Poor Labour Provisions in Trade Agreements ' 20/05/2015Warren Strikes Back On TPP Sen. Warren issues report detailing poor enforcement of labor provisions in trade agreements. Politico: "Warren argued that the United States has not enforced labor protections in previous free trade deals. The report also contends that countries who have entered into trade agreements with the United States, such as Guatemala […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Ian Draper)
- Reuters: UBS says to settle FX probe, pay $545 million, plead guilty over Libor 20/05/2015#AceFinanceNews - May.20: UBS alleged rigging of libor pays the price. UBS says to settle FX probe, pay $545 million, plead guilty over LiborUBS said on Wednesday it has settled a probe by U.S. authorities over alleged rigging of currency markets by agreeing to pay $545 million (341 million pounds) in combined fines and pleading guilty to one count of wire f […]email@example.com (Ian Draper)
- Reuters: Asia shares slip, but upbeat Japan GDP lifts Nikkei to 15-year high 20/05/2015#AceFinanceNews - Asia:May.20: TOKYO (Reuters) - Asian shares slipped on Wednesday after a mixed day on Wall Street, though Japan's better-than-expected economic growth lifted the Nikkei to a 15-year high.The dollar scaled a two-month high against the yen after upbeat U.S. housing data, and as the euro remained pressured by expectations that the Europea […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Ian Draper)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.