BEIJING, China. On a flight to Melbourne an unnamed woman’s headphones EXPLODED leaving her with FACIAL BURNS that is BELIEVED to have been caused by the BATTERY – @AceNewsServices

#AceNewsReport – Mar.15: First it was EXPLODING Samsung mobile phones on aircraft CAUSE batteries NOW an unnamed woman is ‘ Facially Burned ‘ on an another flight by her headphones CAUSE believed to be battery. Manufacturer still unknown.. But are we NOT being told the #Truth about our Tech or are the batteries cheap and inferior and NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE my research to find out more so far met with a blank .. But this paragraph bothers me

The agency did not say what brand of headphones the woman was using, what airline she was on or exactly when the incident happened, apart from it being a recent flight. Officials did not immediately respond to a request seeking more information.

Will update when know more in the meantime – * ALERT Australian officials have warned of the dangers of batteries on flights as a result * – #AceNewsDesk reports
Preview

RT reported Mid-flight explosion of headphone battery leaves woman with facial A woman’s battery-operated headphones exploded on a flight to from Beijing to Melbourne, leaving her with a blackened face and singed hair.

The unnamed woman was listening to music on her battery-operated headphones on a flight in February. Two hours into the flight, the passenger, who had fallen asleep, heard a loud explosion and felt a burning sensation on her face.

“As I went to turn around I felt burning on my face,” she said. “I just grabbed my face which caused the headphones to go around my neck.”

“I continued to feel burning so I grabbed them off and threw them on the floor. They were sparking and had small amounts of fire,” the woman said. The battery and its cover had melted into the floor of the airplane. The woman suffered burns on her hand, neck and face.

© atsb.gov.au© atsb.gov.au /

“As I went to stamp my foot on them the flight attendants were already there with a bucket of water to pour on them,” she said. “They put them into the bucket at the rear of the plane.”

Those onboard the flight were “coughing and choking the entire way home,” due to the smell of burned hair and melted plastic, the passenger explained.

© atsb.gov.au© atsb.gov.au /

The Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB) assessed the device and determined that the batteries likely caught fire.

According to ATSB, batteries should be kept in carry-on luggage and not checked bags. If a smartphone or other battery-operated device falls between the gaps of the seats, passengers are advised not to move their seats and contact a member of the cabin crew if they are unable to locate the device.

EDITOR NOTES: Thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet also our newspaper is added with all our posts daily below: Private Messages to https://t.me/acechatnews

All our other main news can be found Ace News Services Our #Breaking144 news as it happens when it happens can be found at #AceBreakingNews

Need PC Help or Advice on Security or Protecting Yourself Online Visit: AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com and leave a message.

Featured writers posts here:Ace News Room ​Our daily newspaper is here : Ace Worldwide News

@AceNewsServices

Ace Share News

Advertisements