Missing is Juki Dang, a 64-year-old male, from Oakland.
Car keys and the missing boaters wallet were found aboard the skiff, and a cooler containing fish was located nearby.
A Good Samaritan notified Coast Guard Sector San Francisco watchstanders at approximately 11:30 a.m., stating they found the skiff off Muir Beach with no one aboard.
Anyone with any information with regards to Dang is requested to contact Coast Guard Sector San Francisco personnel at 415-399-3547 or via VHF-FM radio channel 16.
Currently searching are crews from:
- Coast Guard Air Station San Francisco MH-65 Dolphin helicopter crew
- Coast Guard Cutter Sockeye (WPB-87337), a patrol boat homeported in Bodega Bay
- Coast Guard Station Golden Gate 47-foot Motor Lifeboat crew
- Stinson Beach Lifeguard jet ski crews
- Sonoma County Helicopter Henry 1
- Southern Marin Fire
- Muir Beach Volunteer Fire Department
- California Highway Patrol
EDITOR NOTES: Thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet also our newspaper is added with all our posts daily below: Private Messages to https://t.me/acechatnews
Need PC Help or Advice on Security or Protecting Yourself Online Visit: AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com and leave a message.
Featured writers posts here:Ace News Room Our daily newspaper is here : Ace Worldwide News