#Ace Shauny Friends News Desk 2014 Launches Chat-Box For Sharing For All Word Press Blogger’s, Followers And Friends to Add Their Posts, News, Views and Opinions of the World ‘
Following certain comments and disputes it has been decided that to enable all friends, followers and readers to post their news, views, opinions and comments.
l have now opened up Ace Friends News Desk fully so anyone sharing will be added automatically to our #Tweet News Desk.
Anyone requiring to post a video, picture, provide a comment on their opinions, or anything other than spam, can do so at the link, below.
Need help or guidance leave a comment also any sites that are friends and followers sites will be advised and added to our new RSS Feeds Platform, to Share across our Social Media Sites.
- New Jersey threatens to take child who ‘twirled pencil like a gun’ away from father
- ‘ Egyptian Blogger and Activist Abd El-Fattah Sentenced to 15 Years in Prison ‘
- ‘ President Obama Vows to Provide American Air Power to Iraqis Government ‘
- ‘ Two Street Preachers Win Their Legal Battle to Clear Their Name and Enshrine Their First Amendment Rights ‘
- ‘ Bikers Head to Mexico to Free American Marine Andrew Tahmooressi ‘
- Finally! FDA proposes social media guidelines for pharma & medical device makers
- ‘ Criminal Hackers Successfully Attack US-Based Hedge Fund Stealing Profitable Secrets and they are on the Increase Targeting Hedge Fund Owners ‘
- ‘ Churches Were Targeted in Latest Attack Blamed on Boko Haram and Casualties are Still Being Counted ‘
#AceNewsGroup says today marks another milestone for our group and it is all thanks to you the readers kind support and all your likes, as we have reached 1000 and we could not do it without your support.
- #AceNews Group – Announces “Ace Daily News” Launched Today #AceNewsDesk”(acenewsservices.com)
- We thank you all(acenewsservices.com)
- MANDELA, SOUTH AFRICA, MY TAKE…By G Jose James(history2research.wordpress.com)
- #AceNewsDigest – #austerity(acenewsservices.com)
- I LOVE HISTORY …and research!!! My man Smitty has encouraged me to talk about the…(history2research.wordpress.com)
- Today in History: December 5(history2research.wordpress.com)
- #AceHistoryNews says my latest post for New…(acenewsservices.com)
- #AceHistoryNews says latest post on an amazing discovery…(acenewsservices.com)
- “Freedom of Information Act”(history2research.wordpress.com)
Readers: This is the first of my guest related news posts that will be added on a regular basis to our news site, this is not always our view of the news or opinion of the writers posts ,but we will be featuring various articles of interest as they are sent to our news-desk. Should you have anything of interest, please post it on an available link as this was and we will be pleased to feature them accordingly. Providing they comply with our “Terms and Conditions of Service” A copy of which will be supplied upon request!
Regards, Editor – Ace News Group
The NSA (National Security Agency) isn’t good enough to be that bad. You try to hire 10,000 +/- highly trained cyber trackers. About as easy as hiring 10,000 professional airport security folks. So don’t wring your hands over how much they know about you. It could be worse. They could know what they’re doing. They just need a better name, a better charter for existence, a better pitch. We came up with the solution to all the complaining. When it is done, they’ll be your BFF (Best Friend Forever).
Of course if you want to share this with others, GREAT!!!
NSA Just Needs a Better Name, New Service Offerings
“Okay, now your servers are down because of a power surge, a grid malfunction, or maybe even a bomb. Now, if the intruder tries to reboot your servers or access the data, he’ll always hit this screen.” – Max Peterson, “The Echelon Conspiracy,” Dark Castle Entertainment, 2009
They’re scrounging through all the information that just happens to pass their way to find something of interest, something useful.
Okay, they’re a little different because they don’t sell the information to the highest bidder. They store the stuff for later when they can figure out what to do with it.
Yes, they do have a broader area to search; but then, they aren’t in it just for the money.
For that matter, they aren’t doing much more than every government in every country is doing.
In London, it’s estimated that Brits are captured on photos and video 300 times a day by cameras mounted throughout the city. Their intelligence service even got so creative as to monitor dumpsters, but that came to an end.
It wasn’t because citizens promised to do a better job of recycling; someone just determined it was a really dumb idea.
Mossad, MI5, Italy’s P2, India’s IB, Russia’s RAW, Japan’s PSIA, China’s MSS and their brethren around the globe constantly monitor and analyze communications, internal and external.
Oh heck face it all of the governmental “legal” agencies are there to catch the bad guys/gals and keep you on the straight-and-narrow.
You, not them!
They usually follow Raymond Burke’s advice, “Don’t get caught.”
Weather Plus – Thousands of satellites circle the globe constantly to check the weather and other things like the volumes of communications that are being constantly sent by people through service providers and sites. They help minimize malware infection and other problems. The automated systems and their managers just hate it when you encrypt the files/communications.
If you think the U.S.’s anti-terrorism laws give agencies like the NSA too much freedom to search online files … think again.
In today’s environment, all of these protection organizations occasionally get carried away with their work.
It isn’t hard for them to repeat what Max Peterson said, “Relax, I’m a professional.”
Just remember, they went from zero to 10,000ish big data researchers/analysts in 3-6 months much like the TSA (Transportation Security Agency) went from zero to 10,000ish highly trained travel protection agents in 30-90 days.
On the other hand, it isn’t as though people make it very difficult for them.
iNet Minute – People love how online services enable them to communicate with folks around the world and, more importantly, talk about themselves on a growing number of social media sites. The web has become such a popular means of expression that it has become a fire hose of documents, data, information.
True, I’m really not that into your hourly Facebook posts/Likes/dislikes, daily Linked professional conquests, minute-by-minute Tweets or any of the other free-to-express-yourself social media activities that are available to all of us.
Police agencies have found some folks postings very interesting.
Divorce lawyers love it when the guy (or gal) brags about his/her “outside activity.”
In other words, some folks just can’t express themselves enough!
That’s what got agent Grant fired when he posted on his boss’ Facebook page, “I’m impressed. I always thought you were a little stupid.”
Share, Share Alike – Pre-teens, teens and Gen Yers who grew up on the iNet/web simply feel that sharing most or all of their information is just practical and logical. The open communications has spread to almost every generation and nationality.
It’s interesting that a number of social media research reports have found that a large number of people felt that what they posted on social media sites or put up in the soft, puffy cloud was not admissible in court and could not be used against them.
It can … it is!
Actually, the NSA and security folks don’t grab all of that stuff out of the clouds.
No, they go to where all that information rests – the data centers where it’s stored.
Knock on the door and …
Storage in the Cloud – While people always refer to storing their stuff in the cloud, they need to also understand that the cloud storage facility is a real building. These silos of documents, information, images/photos are where social media services and other organizations store and mine all the best possible data.
All those data centers poke into the cloud but are firmly planted on the ground around the globe.
They won’t tell you exactly where the cloud storage facility is located, but it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to find them.
Just look for places where there is ample, cheap power and favorable taxes and BAM!
The really big data centers need huge amounts of power to run the servers/storage and keep them cool.
All of the shared information creates a terrific strain on the computers, SSDs and hard drives to store and share your stuff.
None of that was something the NSA had expected or knew how to deal with.
Overblown – Like a tidal wave of dust sweeping across the plains, the NSA receives more information, more content, more stuff than any person, any machine could sift through and scrutinize. The best thing they can do is stream it to hard drives and store them deep in a mountain until they have a free moment. Until then, they glance at less than .00004 percent of the world’s iNet traffic.
Right now, they store the stuff on HDs and ship them to a mountain cave until they can figure out what to do with the stuff they might use … some day.
So what they really need is a better name, a better mission statement.
The new name? National Storage Agency (won’t have to change the initials on their coffee cups).
Then pitch themselves as the country’s corporate and personal storage service and add a service that will have people standing in line around the block – free, automatic backup of your devices/drives.
Most folks don’t backup their drives until it’s too late. Their new free service will automate/handle the job for you.
They could say they are only following Max Peterson’s guidance, “Oh yes, just in case.”
Then, they can contract with the social media and online storage companies to hold all the stuff for you … and them.
The NSA is no longer an electronic spying operation. And the cloud companies that do the best job of storing, finding, retrieving information about you will give them huge government contracts.
Everyone wins … problem solved!
All they have to do is remember what Max Peterson told them, “This is your BIOS-level password. Without it, nothing works in this room.”
Oh heck, put it on a Post-It on your monitor like everyone else!
Here’s the link (you may have to copy/strip in or ping us) — https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SyZFTkqQGxHGPdAGshwc6g0aqlW_wNIJxi2E3UoQyA4/edit?usp=sharing
Use it as you want with or without attribution.
- Private Data Gatekeeper Stands Between You and the NSA (newscientist.com)
- Anti-virus software founder John McAfee says he has the answer to NSA internet intrusion (familysurvivalprotocol.com)
- How the NSA identifies Tor users in 6 easy steps (dailydot.com)
- NSA targeted Tor via Firefox flaw (bbc.co.uk)
- #NSA Tracks Google Ads – Using A Little Jiu-jitsu – To Find Tor Users (aceishop.com)
- Skype under investigation over NSA links (neowin.net)
- NSA surveillance revelations prompt EFF resignation from Global Network Initiative (NetworkWorld Security) (networkworld.com)
The crisis in Syria is gravely concerning. Hundreds of people are being killed or wounded every day and millions have been forced to flee.
Video: See how UK aid is helping Syrians who have fled the fighting
The UK has committed £500 million to help those affected by the conflict. This is the UK’s largest ever response to a humanitarian crisis. It will provide support including food, medical care and relief items for over a million people including those affected by the fighting in Syria and to refugees in Lebanon, Jordan, Turkey and Iraq.
- Small amount of aid getting into Syria, charities say (irishtimes.com)
- WORLD VOICE: The Children of Syria: Hunger in a War Zone (worldmomsblog.com)
- #Syria Crisis Live – As it happens – when it happens #peace – Latest – How Would You Vote For War – Really! (acenewsservices.com)
- Press release: Nick Clegg pledges £100 million aid for Syria (gov.uk)
- The Humanitarian Crisis in Syria (ppdptwc.wordpress.com)
- European Parliament calls for humanitarian conference on Syrian refugee crisis (sofiaglobe.com)
The article courtesy of RT raises questions about who really is responsible for the Sarin Gas attacks in Syria, the mere fact that the many governments are admitting there was an attack, is not in question! The fact that chemical weapons were used, is also as far as the facts go, also not in question! The other evidence that is doing the rounds, relates to who supplied these weapons in the first place, this is surely and must be in question!
The fact that the United Nations Weapon Inspectorate visited and took samples is not in question, even though the results will only yield the fact, that there was chemical weapons used, not who is responsible! This article leads us to an unconfirmed yet awful conclusion that the use of a deadly nerve gas called Sarin was used, as it has been found in the hands of suspected Syrian Islamist‘s it does not however tells us who planted them, or how they got there in the first place!
Since l started adding daily reports from RT under the post #Syria http://acenewsservices.com/2013/09/03/syria-crisis-live-as-it-happens-when-it-happens-peace/ the accusations come thick and fast, with various leaders stepping up to the plate, claiming they can find a solution, but always more and more people are dying in ever-increasing numbers, and no leader is solving that with how!
So read this article and as l always say judge for yourself! Not the guilty or innocent, not even who is right or wrong!
My opinion or 10 cents worth is that war never ever solved anything, it just prolongs suffering of the innocents, and always lets the guilty go free. http://rt.com/news/sarin-gas-turkey-al-nusra-021/
- Turkey Indicts Syrian Rebels For Attempting To Purchase Sarin Gas (patdollard.com)
- U.S. military confirms rebels had sarin (conservativebyte.com)
- Turkish prosecutors indict Syrian rebels for seeking chemical weapons (rt.com)
- Syrian Rebels Were Caught Sneaking Sarin Gas Across the Border in May (intellihub.com)
- Syria rebels ordered 10 tons of sarin nerve agent in Turkey (theiranproject.com)
- UN Has Evidence Of Rebel Use Of Sarin (youviewed.com)
For many a year l have believed that there is no such thing as a “Free Lunch”, so when someones offers me something for nothing! My first thought is they will be giving me nothing for something! The something is the “Real Con” as l know l will not see the “True Agenda” hidden behind the words, great deal or too good to be true! This leads me to my second thought, if it is to good to be true its a lie! So this is the time to look deeper at what is really on offer, and is it really free of any strings, l was also told read the small print! The problem nowadays is the small print is so small it is not that easy to see, or is totally unclear what it means! So now it is time to question the whole deal, so maybe l should have called this post” When Is Free Really Free” answer when it has no hidden agenda!
Posted from WordPress for BlackBerry.
Condemned to the great digital creator on the earth, must be Microsoft, Google, Yahoo or the like! But as Facebook and others are beginning to find out ,as many wills have stated before, who owns what, when you are dead!
So who really owns your virtual-words?
Well do you really know?
- Who Owns Online Data of the Dead? (blacklistednews.com)
- Thanks For The Identity Theft, Yahoo (b0ing.me)
- Patent Troll Threatening Every Website on the Planet Is Finally Dead (news.softpedia.com)
- How can authenticate user by Google, Yahoo or OpenID in MVC? (codingtips.net)
Ace Search News
Ace News Group
Ace News Group
Providing news and views of articles and posts of interest together with our own personalised news and the truth we have uncovered just for you our readers!
Ace News Group
Ace News Group Providing The Truth Behind The News
As a news group of specifically chosen individuals, we provide stories, posts and articles that will obtain the real truth, that is hidden behind the headlines!
Follow Ace News ServicesMy Tweets
- Doctorates, Down-Dogs and the Challenge of Self Talk (Guest Post) 02/07/2015Originally posted on Fit Is a Feminist Issue:The day I submitted my PhD dissertation was also my 95th day of a self-imposed 100 day yoga challenge. I had never intended to complete both tasks in such quick succession. Indeed, the fact that I actually completed either task at all feels like a happy, but…Ace Worldwide News Group
- In Light of Recent Events 02/07/2015Originally posted on JimsBlog:This is the text of the sermon I preached on Sunday, June 28, setting aside my summer sermon series to address a number of recent events in our nation. I publish it here by request: On Thursday Christy and I drove from Richmond, Virginia, to Niagara Falls, Ontario, which means that…Ace Worldwide News Group
- art – mask…i try to be … a little wizard…! 28/06/2015Originally posted on Paul Militaru:Ace Worldwide News Group:Really nice picture Paul added you herd as well http://flip.it/mLtmj Originally posted on Paul Militaru: View originalFiled under: UncategorizedAce Worldwide News Group
- Wishing You And Your Families A Happy 4Th Of July 04/07/2015July 4, 2015 May we never forget what our forefathers fought so hard for in order to...silentsoldierus
- Judge Napolitano: Hillary Clinton Approved Arms For Terrorist Enemies Of U.S. 03/07/2015July 3, 2015 Fox News Insider: Judge Andrew Napolitano revealed this morning what he has concluded...silentsoldierus
- #BringBackOurGirls – Chibok SCHOOL-GIRLS FOUND — But The Results Are Sinister 02/07/2015July 2, 2015 Mad World News: Nearly 300 schoolgirls were kidnapped from Chibok, Nigeria over a year...silentsoldierus
- Donald Trump Unleashes FURY After Innocent Woman Killed By Illegal Alien 04/07/2015July 4, 2015 Mad World News: by Sean Brown Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump unloaded on his critics after hearing news about a woman gunned down by an illegal alien deported five times, and he was spot on. Mad World News had previously reported that Kathryn Steinle, 32, was mercilessly gunned down by Francisco Sanchez at... Read More in Donald […]Lorra B.
- Let Independence Day Inspire You, Not Terrify You 04/07/2015Originally posted on TheSurvivalPlaceBlog:By Ken Jorgustin – Modern Survival Blog The mainstream media lapdogs for the administration’s alphabet agencies are seemingly conducting a psy-ops campaign to associate independence with terror. There are all sorts of non-definitive warnings and alerts that this fourth of July might involve ‘terror’ due to all sorts […]Lorra B.
- Oh really? 03/07/2015Originally posted on Just Cruisin 2:While cruising the information highway we ran across the meme above and laughed then got angry at what it implies. It seems to be aimed at those of us who disagree with Obama’s policies. So I took a minute to really look at the words. And I came up with…Lorra B.
- Article: Copy of the American Declaration of Independence 04/07/2015#AceNewsReport – Featured:July.04: Copy of the American Declaration of Independence: http://www.parliament.uk/about/living-heritage/evolutionofparliament/legislativescrutiny/parliament-and-empire/collections1/collections/declaration-of-independence/ @AceNewsServices Ace Worldwide News GroupFiled under: #AceNewsReportAce Worldwide News Group
- Article: Apple busted for price fixing, fined $450M 04/07/2015#AceNewsReport – Featured:July.04: Apple busted for price fixing, fined $450M: http://americasmarkets.usatoday.com/2015/06/30/apple-busted-for-price-fixing-fined-450m/ @AceNewsServices Ace Worldwide News GroupFiled under: #AceNewsReportAce Worldwide News Group
- Picture: Whole Foods CEOs Apologize for Overcharging Customers 04/07/2015#AceNewsReport – Featured:July.04: Whole Foods CEOs Apologize for Overcharging Customers: http://pzfeed.com/whole-foods-ceos-apologize-for-overcharging-customers/ @AceNewsServices Ace Worldwide News GroupFiled under: #AceNewsReportAce Worldwide News Group
- Poor people – let them eat cake; grow veges; not breed; and other parroted right wing cliches… (part rua) 04/07/2015Originally posted on Frankly Speaking...:. . When the so-called “reforms” of Roger Douglas – lovingly referred to as “rogernomics” – swept the country; privatising publicly owned assets; cutting state services; introducing user-pays; down-sizing the state sector; closing post offices in small towns and large cities; and witnessing the wide-spread creation o […]Ace Worldwide News Group
- USA 04/07/2015Originally posted on Hortus Closus:These three letters Means liberty and freedom, It’s an asylum, Where mine fled from Austria When Nazis were anywhere.Ace Worldwide News Group
- Press lapdogs herded like sheep: Hillary Clinton aides corral journalists with rope lines [photos] 04/07/2015Originally posted on Twitchy:As Twitchy reported earlier, candidate Hillary Clinton was hit with some pretty tough questions at a campaign event in New Hampshire yesterday during a vulnerable moment while she was waiting to be served some ice cream. TheBlaze’s Oliver Darcy even reports that a photographer asked Clinton what her favorite flavor of ice cream w […]Ace Worldwide News Group
- UPDATE: Terrebonne shooting victims die of injuries 04/07/2015Originally posted on Global News:MONTREAL – The Sûreté du Québec (SQ) has confirmed that two people shot in a law firm in Terrebonne on Thursday have died of their injuries. The victims are Benoît Côté, 51, and Marie-Josée Sills, 30. The two were shot at around 5:30 p.m. on Thrusday at the Côté-Gosselin law…Ace Worldwide News Group
- VIDEO BRICS fund operational in 30 days – Greeks Stand Strong Against Bullies- Moral Imperative of BRICS – BRICS Bank Panel 04/07/2015Originally posted on Reclaim Our Republic:-The Moral Imperative of the BRICS Paradigm -Tsipras Will Not Back Down On Referendum: Media Lies -IMF Orders US Tour Operators to Withhold Payments to Greek Hotels BRICS Finance and Commerce Minister at the signing of documents during the 6th BRICS Summit in Fortaleza, Brazil on 15 July 2014…Ace Worldwide News Group
- Google Apologizes for Tagging Black Couple as Gorillas 03/07/2015Originally posted on tomfernandez28's Blog:Originally posted on tomfernandez28's Blog: View originalFiled under: Ace Chat NewsAce Worldwide News Group
- John Roberts rules in favor of Obama third term 29/06/2015Originally posted on Socialism is not the Answer:Obama takes his new dog “Roberts” out for a walk? Flopping Aces Barack Obama has decided to run for a third term (at least) as President of the United States. President Obama is beginning the process to amend the Constitution to allow him to run for a…Ace Worldwide News Group
- IMF/KIEV: ‘ Agree on Set of Measures for Payment of Next Tranch’e of $1.7-Billion in Bailout Money – IMF Press Services ‘ 04/07/2015#AceFinanceNews – IMF/KIEV:July.04: The International Monetary Fund and Kiev’s representatives have agreed on a set of measures to be taken by Ukraine in order to receive $1.7 billion in bailout money, according to the IMF press service. IMF staff and the Ukrainian authorities reached staff-level agreement on the first program review http://t.co/Ee6VbDvoAu — […]Ace Worldwide News Group
- BRITAIN: UK exporters feeling the heat from eurozone crisis 04/07/2015#AceFinanceNews – Headlines:July.04: UK exporters feeling the heat from eurozone crisis http://www.theguardian.com/business/2015/jul/04/uk-exporters-feeling-the-heat-from-eurozone-crisis @AceNewsServices Ace Worldwide News GroupFiled under: Ace Finance NewsAce Worldwide News Group
- Article: Volatility in China’s stock markets stokes conspiracy theories 03/07/2015#AceFinanceNews – CHINA:July.03: Volatility in China’s stock markets stokes conspiracy theories http://www.theguardian.com/business/2015/jul/03/china-stock-markets-volatility-conspiracy-manipulation @AceNewsServices Ace Worldwide News GroupFiled under: Ace Finance NewsAce Worldwide News Group
- Article: Vegan and vegetarian diets are the best for losing weight, new study finds 02/07/2015#AceFoodNews – Featured:July.02: Vegan and vegetarian diets are the best for losing weight, new study finds http://qz.com/442706/vegan-and-vegetarian-diets-are-the-best-for-losing-weight-new-study-finds/ @AceNewsServices Ace Worldwide News GroupFiled under: Ace Food & Health NewsAce Worldwide News Group
- ‘ Pairing Foods for Nutrition ‘ 30/06/2015#AceFood News – June.30: This is a way to get food that is nutritious that are the makings of a great salad? You need fresh greens, of course, and then a layer of colourful vegetables like tomatoes and carrots. That’s a good start. But to help the body absorb more of the nutrients packed into […]Ace Worldwide News Group
- @TelegraphFood The White Hart in Devon – Restaurant Review @AceFoodNews 28/06/2015The White Hart, Devon, restaurant review http://t.co/M4f4EmjaEF — Telegraph Food (@TelegraphFood) June 26, 2015 @AceNewsServices Ace Worldwide News Filed under: Ace Food & Health NewsAce Worldwide News Group
- FEATURED SOCIAL MEDIA: ‘ Star Wars started at the Beginning & went to the End ‘ Now a New Chapter of Entertainment’s long Tail finally Emerges – So is this the Beginning or the End ? 04/07/2015#AceNewsDesk – Social Post:July.04: Well we started with Star Wars and went to the end and now with the ‘ The next chapter of Star Wars New Chapter of Entertainment’s Long Tail Finally Emerges ‘ “Good is a point of view, Anakin. The Sith and the Jedi are similar in almost every way, including their […]Ace Worldwide News Group
- SOCIAL FEATURE: ‘ Your Data is more Important to other People than You but you Give it is so Freely ‘ 04/07/2015#AceNewsDesk – Social Report:July.04: A great day for Americans and Independence Day – But how independent are you really as your data is harvested for information on your life, by NSA all in the name of government taking care of you and also socially with social media companies harvesting every titbit about how you spend […]Ace Worldwide News Group
- Lifetime’s A DEADLY ADOPTION is Brilliant – And Don’t Believe Anyone Who Tells You It’s Not 02/07/2015Originally posted on cinematically insane:For 30 years, Lifetime has been making predictable movies about women in peril, marriages on the skids, and adorable children in danger. These competently produced but uninspired films usually feature familiar faces from TV and provide disposable diversion for the channel’s core female audience. Saturday night, Lifet […]Ace Worldwide News Group
- Medieval Letter-People 02/07/2015Originally posted on medievalbooks:The human body is one of the most common objects encountered in art, whether in paintings, sculptures or other objects. Things have not changed much since medieval times, when artists loved to fill their work with human figures – commonly saints or individuals affiliated with biblical stories. Among the great diversity of d […]Ace Worldwide News Group
- Hamilton and the Tenner 02/07/2015Originally posted on Hysteriography:It does seem to me historically tone deaf for the Treasury Dept. to consider taking Alexander Hamilton, of all people, off U.S. currency, of all things, or even reducing his presence there. I can’t say I care who is on the money — easier to have nothing there but graphic design, I think — but…Ace Worldwide News Group
- Article: Japan marks 70th anniversary of Battle of Okinawa 23/06/2015#AceHistoryNews On this Day June.23: Japan marks 70th anniversary of Battle of Okinawa. http://www.businessinsider.com/afp-japan-marks-70th-anniversary-of-battle-of-okinawa-2015-6 @AceNewsServices Ace Worldwide News GroupFiled under: #AceHistoryNewsAce Worldwide News Group
- Cycle speedway: The ‘skid kids’ who raced bicycles on WW2 bomb sites 01/05/2015Originally posted on AC:In the post-war UK, groups of teenagers found a use for the crumbling bomb sites that scarred their cities – they raced bicycles on them. How did this hazardous and haphazard pastime become a hugely popular sport? “The back wheels skid wildly, the cinders fly, and another rider makes a four-point…Ace Worldwide News Group
- James Lind and the Prevention of Scurvy 01/05/2015Originally posted on ReginaJeffers's Blog:A portrait of Scottish doctor James Lind (1716–1794) – Public Domain – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Lind#/media/File:James_Lind_by_Chalmers.jpg James Lind was a Scottish doctor, who studied scurvy first hand. Born in Edinburgh in 1716, Lind became an apprentice at Edinburgh’s College of Surgeons at the age […]Ace Worldwide News Group
- Wife Sells Husband 01/05/2015Originally posted on texthistory:I have been trawling the British news archives and this might be? a first. In Cumberland Pacquet & Ware’s Whitehaven Advertiser of 22 August 1815 they claim a woman sold her husband with a halter round his neck at Dewsbury market. She got oy 4s 6d for him!Ace Worldwide News Group
- Article: Runner loses Peachtree 10k after celebrating too early 04/07/2015#AceWorldNews – Featured:July.04: Runner loses Peachtree 10k after celebrating too early: http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/07/peachtree-10k-celebrate-too-early @AceNewsServices Ace Worldwide News GroupFiled under: #AceWorldNewsAce Worldwide News Group
- Article: Stars & Stripes: The Best Celebrity 4th of July Instagrams 04/07/2015#AceWorldNews – Featured:July.04: Stars & Stripes: The Best Celebrity 4th of July Instagrams: http://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a11397/celebrity-4th-of-july- Shared from Ace Breaking News @AceNewsServices Ace Worldwide News GroupFiled under: #AceWorldNewsAce Worldwide News Group
- Article: Fireworks warning video will make you rethink your Fourth of July 04/07/2015#AceWorldNews – Featured:July.04: Fireworks warning video will make you rethink your Fourth of July http://mashable.com/2015/07/04/fireworks- Shared from Ace Breaking News on Flipboard, your personal magazine. @AceNewsServices Ace Worldwide News GroupFiled under: #AceWorldNewsAce Worldwide News Group
Ace Authors News
- Ace Worldwide News Group
- "UN's World Food Program feeds record 3.8 Million Syrians in December" 14/01/2014English: Logo of the UN World Food Programme in SVG format (Photo credit: Wikipedia) #AceNewsGroup posted: "#AceWorldNews says the UN's World Food Program (WFP) delivered rations to a record 3.8 million people in #Syria in December. However, the agency said civilians in eastern provinces and besieged towns near the capital remain out of reach. […]email@example.com (Unknown)
- Affect Of Bedroom Tax As Man Cuts His Throat In Runcorn Benefits Office In Protest 07/10/2013admin posted: " An eyewitness, who asked not be identified, heard the middle-aged man say he was 'sick of all this sh*t' then watched him drag a blade through skin from his ear down to his throat on each side of his neck. The wounds left him and the floor spattered wi" New post on Atos Victims Group News An eyewitness, who asked not be id […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Unknown)
- DWP quietly confirms ATOS isn’t working after all – Sheila Gilmore MP…. 07/10/2013Atos (Photo credit: Wikipedia) admin posted: " For months the Department for Work and Pensions were insistent that the critics of the Work Capability Assessment – and ATOS in particular –were wrong; the Department instead said the system was gradually improving. Now, one working day into the Westmi" New post on Atos Victims Group News For months th […]email@example.com (Unknown)
- WASHINGTON: ' Warren issues Report over Poor Labour Provisions in Trade Agreements ' 20/05/2015Warren Strikes Back On TPP Sen. Warren issues report detailing poor enforcement of labor provisions in trade agreements. Politico: "Warren argued that the United States has not enforced labor protections in previous free trade deals. The report also contends that countries who have entered into trade agreements with the United States, such as Guatemala […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Ian Draper)
- Reuters: UBS says to settle FX probe, pay $545 million, plead guilty over Libor 20/05/2015#AceFinanceNews - May.20: UBS alleged rigging of libor pays the price. UBS says to settle FX probe, pay $545 million, plead guilty over LiborUBS said on Wednesday it has settled a probe by U.S. authorities over alleged rigging of currency markets by agreeing to pay $545 million (341 million pounds) in combined fines and pleading guilty to one count of wire f […]email@example.com (Ian Draper)
- Reuters: Asia shares slip, but upbeat Japan GDP lifts Nikkei to 15-year high 20/05/2015#AceFinanceNews - Asia:May.20: TOKYO (Reuters) - Asian shares slipped on Wednesday after a mixed day on Wall Street, though Japan's better-than-expected economic growth lifted the Nikkei to a 15-year high.The dollar scaled a two-month high against the yen after upbeat U.S. housing data, and as the euro remained pressured by expectations that the Europea […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Ian Draper)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Ace Authors News
- Ace Worldwide News Group