(NASHVILLE.Tenn.) #TBI Report JUST IN: CAPTURED ARMED & DANGEROUS: Double Homicide Suspect Added To Tennessee’s ‘Top 10 Most Wanted’ List ‘ has been arrested on Friday #AceNewsDesk reports

#AceNewsReport – Nov.24: A man added earlier on Thursday to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation’s ‘Top 10 Most Wanted’ is currently in law enforcement custody in Chattanooga: Ahren Presley (DOB 12-5-96) was wanted by the Polk County Sheriff’s Office and the TBI to face charges in connection to two deceased individuals who were found in Old Fort, Tennessee on March 3rd. On November 6th, a Grand Jury returned indictments for Presley, charging him with two counts of Conspiracy to Commit Robbery and Theft, two counts of Especially Aggravated Robbery, two counts of Felony Murder Robbery, and two counts of Felony Murder Theft #AceNewsDesk reports

Report  This afternoon, authorities at Silverdale Detention Center confirmed Presley was currently in their custody in Chattanooga………On Thursday The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation reported that they had added a new addition to its ‘Top 10 Most Wanted’ list: Ahren Presley…………Presley is a white man, who stands 5’11” and weighs approximately 148 pounds. He has light brown hair and brown eyes ….

Editor says #AceNewsDesk reports & #Brittius says are provided by Sterling Publishing & Media News and all our posts, links can be found at here https://t.me/acenewsdaily and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com or you can follow our breaking news posts on AceBreakingNews.WordPress.Com or become a member on Telegram https://t.me/acebreakingnews

Advertisements

(BRONX, NYC.) Operation Quest For Fire Dismantles Organization Dealing In Fentanyl, Heroin And Cocaine;12 Kilos Of Deadly Opioid Seized In Joint Bronx DA-DEA Probe #AceNewsDesk reports

#AceNewsReport – Nov.24: Sixteen People Indicted, Group Trafficked Narcotics From Florida, And Ran On-Call Cocaine Delivery Service: Sixteen were charged with trafficking fentanyl, heroin and cocaine to the metropolitan area in a scheme that peddled drugs on the streets as well as delivering them to buyers on demand #AceNewsDesk reports

Report  Bronx District Attorney Darcel D. Clark, Drug Enforcement Administration Special Agent in Charge James HuntandNew York City Police Commissioner James O’Neill today announced that 16 people have been charged with trafficking fentanyl, heroin and cocaine to the metropolitan area in a scheme that peddled drugs on the streets as well as delivering them to buyers on demand…………District Attorney Clark said, “Deadly Fentanyl coupled with recreational cocaine sales shows that this group was as versatile as it was vicious. They allegedly drove narcotics up the eastern seaboard from Florida, bringing the drugs and their attendant misery to the Bronx, Manhattan, Westchester County and New Jersey. With our law enforcement partners, we will continue to pursue and prosecute those doing harm to our communities.”……DEA Special Agent in Charge Hunt stated, “This transnational drug trafficking crew made the Bronx an epicenter of fentanyl distribution. Through coordinated enforcement on federal, state and local law enforcement levels, traffickers responsible for smuggling heroin, cocaine and six million fatal doses of fentanyl into our city have been arrested.”

“This investigation helped shut down a multi-state narcotics operation that dealt in cocaine, heroin and deadly fentanyl,” said Police Commissioner James O’Neill. If these defendants thought they could hide behind a call-in drug delivery service they underestimated the reach of the Bronx District Attorney’s Office and the DEA Strike Force.”

Homeland Security Investigations New York Special Agent in Charge Angel M. Melendez said, “These individuals are alleged to have trafficked drugs up the eastern shore line and into our New York communities. As long as there is supply and demand, these drug pushers will continue to flood our streets with these highly addictive drugs. It is our resolve to rid our street from these individuals who care more about making money than the lives they ruin.”

New York State Police Superintendent George P. Beach II said, “Great police work and our invaluable partnerships at the federal, state and local level were key in bringing down this illegal drug trafficking organization. After six months of dedicated work more than a dozen people were arrested for importing deadly drugs into our communities and New Jersey. State Police and our partners will continue to work together to rid our communities of these dangerous substances, and the violence that comes with them.”………..District Attorney Clark said that four of the defendants are charged with Operating as a Major Trafficker……..If convicted, they face up to life in prison. The other defendants are variously charged with first, second and third-degree Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance, first, second and third-degree Criminal Sale of a Controlled Substance, second and third-degree Money Laundering, second and fourth-degree Conspiracy………..Eleven of the defendants were arrested in a takedown on November 15, 2017 and eight were arraigned before Bronx Supreme Court Justice Robert Neary. Some are due back in court on November 29, 2017 and others on December 13, 2017. Three defendants are awaiting extradition from Florida and New Jersey…………According to the six-month wiretap investigation by the Bronx DA’s Special Investigations Bureau and the Drug Enforcement Administration’s Strike Force, the narcotics were imported by multiple defendants from Florida and elsewhere to distribute in the Bronx, Manhattan, Westchester and New Jersey. Several of the defendants resided and allegedly sold drugs within the confines of the 46th Precinct along Creston Avenue……….Two defendants, Juan Martinez and Jonathan Martinez, both of the Bronx, allegedly ran an on-call cocaine delivery service to customers throughout New York City, including to professionals in advertising and real estate. During the investigation, authorities seized a total of 12 kilograms of Fentanyl, multiple kilograms of heroin and cocaine and various quantities of crack cocaine. Over $175,000 in cash — narcotics proceeds — and two vehicles were seized…On November 7, 2017, ten kilograms of fentanyl and two kilograms of heroin were seized during an alleged drug transaction between defendant Jonas Turbi Molina and two individuals from Phoenix, Arizona. During the drug seizure, a subject jumped out of a second-story window of his Manhattan hotel room carrying over $30,000 in cash …

Editor says #AceNewsDesk reports & #Brittius says are provided by Sterling Publishing & Media News and all our posts, links can be found at here https://t.me/acenewsdaily and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com or you can follow our breaking news posts on AceBreakingNews.WordPress.Com or become a member on Telegram https://t.me/acebreakingnews

(NEW JERSEY.N.Y.) #Better2GiveThanReceive 18:36GMT JUST IN She raises $220,000 Amazing homeless man GIVES woman who ran out of gas on interstate highway in Philadelphia his last $20 then this Amazing woman raises $60,000 to GIVE him in this #AceGoodNews story on thanksgiving #AceNewsDesk reports

#AceNewsReport – Nov.23: Editor says just love this story of a New Jersey woman who was helped by a homeless man with his last $20 after she ran out of gas on an interstate in Philadelphia has raised more than $60,000 for the Good Samaritan: McClure said she didn’t have any money to repay him at the time but returned to the road several times to give him cash, clothes and food #AceNewsDesk reports

USAToday reported https://t.co/4HjZfTgOK4 (Photo: AP) http://pic.twitter.com/KgsgZ8opYi— November 23, 2017……Kate McClure, 27, started the Gofundme.com campaign earlier this month after she said she ran out of gas on Interstate 95 and a homeless man, Johnny Bobbitt Jr., walked a few blocks and helped her get some with his last $20…….After a few visits, she started the fundraiser with the hopes of using the money toward housing and other expenses for the 34-year-old Bobbitt………“I wish that I could do more for this selfless man, who went out of his way just to help me that day,” she wrote on the fundraising page. “Truly believe that all Johnny needs is one little break. Hopefully with your help I can be the one to give it to him.”…..Donations have poured in, and the fundraiser has shattered its goal of raising $10,000 for Bobbitt. About 2,000 people had given to the campaign by Wednesday evening
Editor says #AceNewsDesk reports & #Brittius says are provided by Sterling Publishing & Media News and all our posts, links can be found at here https://t.me/acenewsdaily and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com or you can follow our breaking news posts on AceBreakingNews.WordPress.Com or become a member on Telegram https://t.me/acebreakingnews

✨Happy Thanksgiving to ALL My Friends, Readers & Followers✨

Editor says … It’s that time again when l say ‘ Thank You ‘ to YOU my friends on this ‘ Thanksgiving Time ‘ May you and your families, be safe and warm and have a joyous holiday of fun and festive enjoyment … May God make America Great Again …Amen


Lots of love and best wishes to you all holding you always in my 🙏,s Ian ❤️

🍾🍸🍸🌹🎁🎂🍰🍹🍷
Editor says #AceNewsDesk reports & #Brittius says are provided by Sterling Publishing & Media News and all our posts, links can be found at here https://t.me/acenewsdaily and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com or you can follow our breaking news posts on AceBreakingNews.WordPress.Com or become a member on Telegram https://t.me/acebreakingnews

(FAIRFAX COUNTY) #FCPD Statement: Chief Roessler’s on the U.S. Park Police Officer Involved Shooting in the Mount Vernon District on Friday Nov.17: Together with #FBI news release on Tuesday #AceNewsDesk reports

#AceNewsReport – Nov.22: To the Residents of Fairfax County: As your Chief of Police, I want to ensure you have the latest information on the U.S. Park Police’s officer-involved shooting that occurred in the Mount Vernon District on Friday, Nov.17:#AceNewsDesk reports

Below is a news release the FBI sent to the media last night.

FBI

// Fairfax County Police Here’s what I can share with you regarding our department’s response:

  • We had two police officers who provided backup to the USPP in its pursuit Friday evening and at the scene of its shooting.
  • Our officers did not discharge their duty weapons.
  • I deployed our officer-involved shooting team to respond to the scene to investigate despite knowing preliminarily our officers had not discharged their weapons. This was done out of an abundance of caution and in accordance with our protocols to understand and account for all the actions of our officers.
  • Since our officers were not directly involved in the deployment of deadly force, I consider them to be law enforcement witnesses (indirectly involved). Based on this conclusion, they remain on full duty.
  • We stand in full cooperation with the federal authorities who are investigating the USPP incident.
  • Our agency has turned over our evidence in this case, in-car videos, to the federal authorities conducting the investigation into the USPP.

We remain committed, as always, to providing our community with accurate and relevant information.

Sincerely, Edwin C. Roessler Jr. Chief of Police

#AceNewsDesk reports & #Brittius says are provided by Sterling Publishing & Media News

EDITOR: Thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet for all our daily news and minute by minute 24-hours a day on https://t.me/acenewsdaily and free help and guidance tips are on AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com or you can follow our news posts on AceBreakingNews.WordPress.Com or become a member on Telegram https://t.me/acebreakingnews

#fcpd

(LONDON) #MET Report: Latest: Man who appeared for ‘ Plea & Case Management Hearing was charged with additional terrorism offences on Tuesday his is remanded in custody until Jan.15: for sentencing at the Old Bailey together with other defendants #AceNewsDesk reports

#AceNewsReport – Nov.21: Officers today further charged a man with terrorism offences when he appeared at the Old Bailey for a plea and case management (PCMH) hearing: All defendants have been remanded in custody #AceNewsDesk reports 

// Metropolitan Police reports [A] Umar Ahmed Haque, 25 (04.06.92), from east London appeared at the Old Bailey charged with: = preparation of terrorist acts, contrary to section 5 of the Terrorism Act 2006; = four counts of possessing a record of information that was of a kind likely to be useful to a person committing or preparing an act of terrorism, contrary to section 58 of the Terrorism Act 2000; = conspiracy to possess a firearm, contrary to section 1(1) of the Criminal Law Act …….He has been remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey for trial on Monday, 15 January 2018…..Three other men also appeared at court for the PCMH:[B] Muhammad Abid, 27 (16.08.90), from east London, is charged with having information about acts of terrorism which he knew or believed might be of material assistance in securing the apprehension, prosecution or conviction of another, contrary to s38B(1)(a) of the Terrorism Act 2000……..[C] Abuthaher Mamun, 19 (25.09.98), from east London, is charged with the preparation of terrorist acts, contrary to section 5 of the Terrorism Act 2006……[D] Nadeem Ilyas Patel, 25 (25.11.91), from east London, is charged with conspiracy to possess a firearm, contrary to section 1(1) of the Criminal Law Act ……They too have been remanded in custody to appear for trial at the Old Bailey on 15 January #AceNewsDesk reports are provided by Sterling Publishing & Media News

EDITOR: Thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet for all our daily news and minute by minute 24-hours a day on https://t.me/acenewsdaily and free help and guidance tips are on AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com or you can follow our news posts on AceBreakingNews.WordPress.Com or become a member on Telegram https://t.me/acebreakingnews

(VELES, Macedonia.) In a small town where pottery was their main source of income CNN reported recently that on a scale that is now industrial they churn out ‘ Fake News ‘ to American media sites that on every click on sites like Googles Adsense earned one man a fortune #AceNewsDesk reports

#AceNewsReport – Nov.21: Editor says even though this person knew it was lies he still printed on his site & on Facebook and made money from companies like Adsense including misleading facts on 2016 Election ……CNN reported that The Fake News Machine: Inside a Town Gearing Up for 2020: In a town in Macedonia, which back in the day was known to make porcelain for the whole of Yugoslavia now according to CNN makes ‘ Fake News ‘ not bad for news organisation that reports misleading facts regularly, the site has since been shutdown, but how many more exist ? The #Truth will set you free #AceNewsDesk reports


Video Courtesy of Wired 


CNN Published on September 13, 2017 at 06:50AM: From the report: They have a story on Veles and has become home to dozens of website operators who churn out bogus stories designed to attract the attention of Americans……Each click adds cash to their bank accounts………..Over 100 websites were tracked here during the final weeks of the 2016 U.S. election campaign, producing fake news that mostly favoured Republican candidate for President Donald Trump…………One of the shadowy industry’s pioneers is a soft-spoken law school dropout……Worried that his online accounts could be shut down, the 24-year-old asked to be known only as Mikhail……He takes on a different persona at night, prowling the internet as “Jesica,” an American who frequently posts pro-Trump memes on Facebook. The website and Facebook page that “Jesica” runs caters to conservative readers in the U.S. The stories are political — and often wrong on the facts. But that doesn’t concern Mikhail. “I don’t care, because the people are reading,” he said. “At 22, I was earning more than someone [in Macedonia] will ever learn in his entire life.” He claims to have earned up to $2,500 a day from advertising on his website, while the average monthly income in Macedonia is just $426………The profits come primarily from ad services such as Google’s AdSense, which place targeted advertisements around the web……….Each click sends a little bit of cash back to the content creator………..Mikhail says he has used his profits to buy a house and put his younger sister through school. […] That site was blocked a few months ago after Facebook and Google started cracking down on fake news sites………Mikhail is now retooling his operation, with his sights set firmly on the 2020 presidential election #AceNewsDesk reports are provided by Sterling Publishing & Media News

EDITOR: Thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet for all our daily news and minute by minute 24-hours a day on https://t.me/acenewsdaily and free help and guidance tips are on AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com or you can follow our news posts on AceBreakingNews.WordPress.Com or become a member on Telegram https://t.me/acebreakingnews